Universal Packaged System Warranty
You Can Rely On Us
Ten (10) years of limited warranty coverage to the original end-user
Covered Equipment – MDPH180604, MDPHK-05, MDPHK-10, MDPHK-15, MDPHK-20
Proper installation – Limited warranty applies only to residential systems that are installed by a state
certified or licensed HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all
applicable building codes and permits; MRCOOL installation and operation instructions and good trade
practices. The services of a professional installer are NOT required when the MRCOOL Quick Connect
Pre-Charged Line Set is used in the installation.
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
- Damage or repairs required as a consequence of faulty installation or application.
- Damage as a result of floods, fires, winds, lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere or other conditions beyond the control of MRCOOL.
- Damage or repairs required as a result of the use of components or accessories not compatible with this unit.
- Units installed outside the United States or its territories, or Canada
- Normal maintenance as described in the installation and operating manual, such as cleaning of the coils, filter cleaning and/or replacement, and lubrication.
- Parts or accessories not supplied or designated by MRCOOL
- Damage or repairs required as a result of any improper use, maintenance, operation or servicing.
- Damage or failure to start due to interruption and/or inadequate electrical service.
- Any damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure.
- Changes in the appearance of the unit that do not affect its performance.
- Replacement of fuses and replacement or resetting of circuit breakers.
- Units operated in incomplete structures.
- Damage or repairs required as a result of the use of used or recycled refrigerant.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or
province to province. For warranty service or repair, contact your installing contractor. You may find the
installer’s name on the equipment or in your Owner’s packet. Complete product registration below…