- middleware.work (cross site applications)
Some sites may have additional terms and conditions that govern their use or require you to enter into a written agreement with us, such as an End User License Agreement. Any Terms in a separate written agreement or additional posted terms associated with a Website will become a part of these Terms and, thus, part of your agreement with us. In the event of an objection, the provisions of another written agreement apply, followed by additional published terms, and then these Terms.
You can submit questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes or other information about MRCOOL or our products (collectively, “Submissions”). Whether posted on the Website or provided to MRCOOL by email or otherwise, any Submission will not be confidential information and will become the sole property of MRCOOL. MRCOOL has exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and reserves the right to use and distribute unlimited submissions for commercial or other purposes without credit or compensation to you.
IV. Our Content
All content on the Website (images, text, brands, logos, design, code, etc.) is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property laws. Use or access to our Website does not give you ownership or license of such content. You may not use the content on our Website without the express permission of the content owner. Also, if any of the content contains a legal notice, do not modify, delete, or obscure this notice.
The Website displays trademarks, service marks, logos, or other source designations (collectively, the “Marks”). All trademarks are registered or unregistered trademarks of MRCOOL, its affiliates, or its licensors or content providers. All trademarks are the exclusive property of their respective owners. In addition, accessing and using the Website does not imply or otherwise grant ownership of the license, use rights, or trademarks. You can find more information about our trademarks here and more information about out patents here.
We may change, delete, or add content on our Website without notice to you.
VI. Use of Our Services
In order to access some features of our Services, you may have to obtain an account. An account will be assigned through the Dealer Sign Up process, for more information – see our Dealer Sign Up form here.
You may not:
- Use another User’s account without permission, or solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other users; or
- Sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights.
- When creating your account, you must provide true, current, accurate and complete information, and you must update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy. You are responsible for keeping your password secure and you are responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You may be liable for our losses or the losses of others due to unauthorized use. If you become aware of or suspect any breach of security or unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you should notify us immediately at the address listed at the bottom of this page.
- You agree you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms and to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (e.g., federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of our Website and any content you submit, post or display (e.g., images, photographs, graphics, audio, video, text, information, works of authorship, applications, links, and other communications, content or materials) (collectively, “User Submissions”), including without limitation, copyright laws and export laws.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of our Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials and User Submissions or enforce limitations on use of our Website and the Materials or User Submissions;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to our Website), including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature;
- Inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any part of our Website is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device;
- Change, alter or modify any part of our Website for any reason;
- Use or launch any type of automated system, including but not limited to, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” etc., that accesses our Website in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
- Scrape, embed, frame or hot link the Website or any part thereof, including, but not limited to documents, images, text and code;
- Access (or attempt to access) any of our Services, including Submissions, forms, data, documentation, images, and other Website functionality, by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by us; or use our Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
VII. Revisions to Terms
MRCOOL shall have the right at any time to change or modify these Terms or to impose new Conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting the changed or modified Terms and Conditions on this website or otherwise made available electronically via web application updates, push notifications, and/or emails. Any use or access of the Website by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by yourself of such changes, modifications or additions.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect so long as you continue to access or use our Services, or until terminated in accordance with the provisions of these Terms. At any time, we may: (i) suspend, withdraw, discontinue, change, or terminate either our Website in general or (ii) suspend, withdraw, discontinue, change, or terminate these Terms and your rights to access or use our Website for any reason, particularly if we believe that you have restricted or inhibited any other user from using our Website or in any other way have used our Website in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of these Terms, your authorization to use our Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials.
VIII. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
(a) You expressly agree that use of this website is at your sole risk. neither MRCOOL affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this website, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this website.(b) This Website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.(c) In no event will MRCOOL be liable for any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. you specifically acknowledge that mrcool is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.(d) In no event will MRCOOL, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing this website or the website software, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this website. you hereby acknowledge that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on this website.(e) In addition to the terms set forth above neither, MRCOOL, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within this website, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. none of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. MRCOOL, its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment or business decisions based on any information provided and recommends you obtain expert advice prior to any such decisions. Neither MRCOOL, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.(f) because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. in such states, MRCOOL’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
IX. Personal Information, Monitoring, Logging and Data Utilization