Mini-Split Warranty (Excluding Advantage)
You Can Rely On Us
Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end-user warranty
Seven (7) years on compressor warranty
One (1) year warranty on remote control unit.
Covered Equipment – DIY, Olympus, Premier, and Oasis Series Mini-Split Systems
Proper installation – Limited warranty applies only to systems that are installed by a state certified or licensed HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building codes and permits; MRCOOL installation
and operation instructions and good trade practices.
*State certified or licensed HVAC contractor not required for warranty on
the DIY series units. (Always check your local laws.)
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
- 1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- 2. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- 3. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- 4. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- 5. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- 6. Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- 7. Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- 8. Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- 9. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- 10. Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- 11. Advantage Series Units.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province. For warranty service or repair, contact your installing contractor. You may find the installer’s name on the equipment
or in your Owner’s packet. Complete product registration below…