GeoCool Limited Labor Warranty
You Can Rely On Us
Ten (10) Years on All Parts to the original end-user
Five (5) Years Limited labor warranty
Covered Equipment – GCSHPM060IN, GCSCAM060GN, GCSBLM014, GCSHPM048IN, GCSCAM048GN, GCSBLM013
Proper installation – Limited warranty applies only to systems that are installed by a state certified or
licensed HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building
codes and permits; MRCOOL installation and operation instructions and good trade practices.
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
- Damage or repairs required as a consequence of faulty installation or application.
- Damage as a result of floods, fires, winds, lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere or other conditions beyond the control of MRCOOL.
- Damage or repairs required as a result of the use of components or accessories not compatible with this
- Units installed outside the United States or its territories, or Canada.
- Normal maintenance as described in the installation and operating manual, such as cleaning of the coils, filter cleaning and/or replacement, and lubrication.
- Parts or accessories not supplied or designated by MRCOOL.
- Damage or repairs required as a result of any improper use, maintenance, operation or servicing.
- Damage or failure to start due to interruption and/or inadequate electrical service.
- Any damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure.
- Changes in the appearance of the unit that do not affect its performance.
- Replacement of fuses and replacement or resetting of circuit breakers.
- Units operated in incomplete structures.
- Damage or repairs required as a result of the use of used or recycled refrigerant.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state
or province to province. For warranty service or repair, contact your installing contractor. You may find the
installer’s name on the equipment or in your Owner’s packet.