GeoCool Commercial Warranty
You Can Rely On Us
One (1) Year on All Parts
Five (5) Years on Compressor
Proper installation – Limited warranty applies only to systems that are installed by a state certified or
licensed HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building
codes and permits; MRCOOL installation and operation instructions and good trade practices.
Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit.
- 1. Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or
handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- 2. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including
filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- 3. Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing,
unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- 4. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the
inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- 5. Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.)
or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- 6. Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- 7. Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- 8. Failure or damage of coils or piping due to corrosion on installations within one (1) miles of sea coast
or corrosive body.
- 9. Shipping damage or damage as a result of transporting the unit.
- 10. System accessories.
- 11. Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever,
including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- 12. Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- 13. Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever. Some
states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state
or province to province. For warranty service or repair, contact your installing contractor. You may find the
installer’s name on the equipment or in your Owner’s packet. Complete product registration at the link below